keeping pulps clean?
seth
2004-06-03 21:30:02 UTC
hi all! i have a few pulps and big little books that i picked up from
various places. several of them have some sort of light mold/water
damage on them. can anyone point me to a resource page for cleaning
old pulp paper and the covers? i dont want to damage them, but im
afraid it will get worse with time. thanks all!
seth
Charles Cunningham
2004-06-07 14:07:16 UTC
Post by seth
hi all! i have a few pulps and big little books that i picked up from
various places. several of them have some sort of light mold/water
damage on them. can anyone point me to a resource page for cleaning
old pulp paper and the covers? i dont want to damage them, but im
afraid it will get worse with time. thanks all!
seth
Hi Seth,
I use a 91% solution of isopropyl alcohol (available in some
drugstores--don't use the 75% solution).Put on a soft cloth and apply.
Best,
Charles Cunningham
Mark Wheatley
Charles Cunningham
t***@gmail.com
2012-06-13 04:19:34 UTC
Serving those who need it most! Anytime Restoration is a family operated company built on strong principles that makes recovering from a disaster the least intrusive as possible. We specialize in Water Damage Clean up & Fire Damage Restoration.
http://www.anytimerestorationservices.com