PulpFest 2013 reports
ThePulp.Net editor
2013-08-08 23:51:38 UTC
<repost in its own thread>

I'm compiling the annual links to PulpFest reports at Yellowed Perils:

<http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/2013/07/30/pulpfest-2013-reports/>

or

<http://wp.me/p2qgXO-Ig>

If you've posted a report online, please let me know here or sending an
email via the email form at ThePulp.Net so that we can share it with others.

Sounds like another terrific convention!

Thanks!
--
William Lampkin

http://ThePulp.Net
Your link to the online world of the pulps!

Yellowed Perils: Thoughts and Comments on the World of the Pulps
http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/
j***@verizon.net
2013-08-10 16:51:51 UTC
Wow, there's a lot of stuff there to look at!
ThePulp.Net editor
2013-08-11 02:55:53 UTC
Post by j***@verizon.net
Wow, there's a lot of stuff there to look at!
Yeah. With such great coverage of the presentations and panels, it
halfway makes up for not being able to attend.