New Destroyer Coming From Warren Murphy
s***@att.net
2012-03-08 03:07:42 UTC
Savage Song is the title of Warren Murphy's new Destroyer novella. It
should be out on Kindle by the end of this month, if not sooner.

Warren is close to signing a contract with a publisher that will be
issuing the novels as ebooks and in print. In addition, Warren will be
publishing novellas and short stories on Amazon’s Kindle. We don’t
have any information yet on how many new Destroyer works are scheduled
per year.
Chuck
2012-03-09 01:12:27 UTC
wrote in message news:5873b8c2-131d-43a7-92fd-***@2g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...

Savage Song is the title of Warren Murphy's new Destroyer novella. It
should be out on Kindle by the end of this month, if not sooner.

Warren is close to signing a contract with a publisher that will be
issuing the novels as ebooks and in print. In addition, Warren will be
publishing novellas and short stories on Amazon’s Kindle. We don’t
have any information yet on how many new Destroyer works are scheduled
per year.

Fantastic news.

Chuck