WTB: Chicago Ledger 1915-1920s weekly newspapers
m***@gmail.com
2011-07-25 18:20:02 UTC
Hello.
Looking to buy weekly issues of a newspaper entitled Chicago Ledger.
Interested in 1915-1925+, will consider other issues from surrounding
years.
Any condition acceptable.
c***@gmail.com
Hello, I've got a few issues of Chicago Ledger newspapers within the year range and I'm wondering if you're still interested in buying them. I'm wondering what you'll be willing to pay per issue. Thanks, thanks for your help in advance, Michael Martin.
m***@gmail.com
2013-02-27 20:48:29 UTC
Hello Michael Martin.
Sorry for not noticing your reply. My sincerest apologies.
I'm still very much interested. Please write me direct, if possible,
to morganwallace AT gmail DOT com (assuming this post will allow that to be seen. Prices vary depending on the issues you might have. I often buy duplicate copies, since many of mine may be missing pages, ripped, torn, ads cut out, inked, etc. Cordially, Morgan
m***@gmail.com
2013-10-21 22:54:35 UTC
Hello, I have 2 issues of Chicago Ledger in good shape, July 12 and 26, 1913. Are you interested in buying them?