Nothing since January
jumpy
2014-09-11 00:58:20 UTC
What's shakin'? I've had no notices since Jan.
ThePulp.Net editor
2014-09-17 22:28:22 UTC
Post by jumpy
What's shakin'? I've had no notices since Jan.
That's odd. Looks like at least 60 posts have been made since January.
The group's not really shakin' or jumpin' — but existing.
--
William Lampkin

http://ThePulp.Net
Your link to the online world of the pulps!

Yellowed Perils: Thoughts and Comments on the World of the Pulps
http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/
Chuck
2014-09-18 02:50:00 UTC
Post by jumpy
What's shakin'? I've had no notices since Jan.
That's odd. Looks like at least 60 posts have been made since January. The
group's not really shakin' or jumpin' — but existing.
--
William Lampkin
http://ThePulp.Net
Your link to the online world of the pulps!
Yellowed Perils: Thoughts and Comments on the World of the Pulps
http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/
--
Not to much going on.

Love your site, by the way.