FS:Coverless Weird Tales
vantor1
2016-03-03 20:21:03 UTC
I have the following issues of Weird Tales for sale. Most are without
front or back cover. Pretty rough, but OK as reading copies. $8/apiece,
3/$20, you pay postage, or take all 12 for $75 and I'll pay post.
1926: Feb,June, August, Sept,Nov
1927: Feb, Sept
1928: Dec
1932: Jan
1936: March, July
1937:Dec.
Chalres Cunningham
vantor1
they still available? Nino Lucio
vantor1
2016-03-04 19:29:23 UTC
I have the following issues of Weird Tales for sale. Most are without
front or back cover. Pretty rough, but OK as reading copies. $8/apiece,
3/$20, you pay postage, or take all 12 for $75 and I'll pay post.
1926: Feb,June, August, Sept,Nov
1927: Feb, Sept
1928: Dec
1932: Jan
1936: March, July
1937:Dec.
Chalres Cunningham
Are these still available? Am interested in some
Nino Lucio
***@aol.com
c***@gmail.com
2016-03-05 15:15:11 UTC
I have the following issues of Weird Tales for sale. Most are without
front or back cover. Pretty rough, but OK as reading copies. $8/apiece,
3/$20, you pay postage, or take all 12 for $75 and I'll pay post.
1926: Feb,June, August, Sept,Nov
1927: Feb, Sept
1928: Dec
1932: Jan
1936: March, July
1937:Dec.
Chalres Cunningham
I would buy them all.......greg gleich 224-688-5084