From the crest of Olivet...
E Bmums
2012-04-15 05:33:33 UTC
"From the crest of Olivet, Jesus looked upon Jerusalem. Fair and
peaceful was the scene spread out before Him. It was the season of the
Passover, and from all lands the children of Jacob had gathered there to
celebrate the great national festival. In the midst of gardens and
vineyards, and green slopes studded with pilgrims’ tents, rose the
terraced hills, the stately palaces, and massive bulwarks of Israel’s
capital. The daughter of Zion seemed in her pride to say, "I sit a
queen, and shall see no sorrow;" as lovely then, and deeming herself as
secure in Heaven’s favor, as when, ages before, the royal minstrel sang,
"Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is Mount Zion,"
"the city of the great King." Psalm 48:2. In full view were the
magnificent buildings of the temple. The rays of the setting sun lighted
up the snowy whiteness of its marble walls, and gleamed from golden gate
and tower and pinnacle. "The perfection of beauty" it stood, the pride
of the Jewish nation. What child of Israel could gaze upon the scene
without a thrill of joy and admiration! But far other thoughts occupied
the mind of Jesus. "When He was come near, He beheld the city, and wept
over it." Luke 19:41. Amid the universal rejoicing of the triumphal
entry, while palm branches waved, while glad hosannas awoke the echoes
of the hills, and thousands of voices declared Him king, the world’s
Redeemer was overwhelmed with a sudden and mysterious sorrow. He, the
Son of God, the Promised One of Israel, whose power had conquered death,
and called its captives from the grave, was in tears, not of ordinary
grief, but of intense, irrepressible agony."

...The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan

Download the complete book (and Bibles) for free.

The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan:
http://i.minus.com/1333587044/8HjTVovD97LrYZ3KDyc2xg/dsskfA6mU3djV.pdf

Updated King James Version Bible:
http://i.minus.com/1333587073/Ne92_U0VhiUXq3kBzWx9NQ/dbaNDKEKV6PBSv.pdf

NIV Bible:
http://i.minus.com/1333587032/-QTVcB_7Np4j5FYBNRlgjg/dhVcNei3tSOdP.pdf
Hunter
2012-07-07 13:49:04 UTC
;-))

Considering Jesus, I guess that we should take into account the wisdom of the
christ by the use of adequate competencies;
As a drawback, you can try this http://sourceforge.net/projects/alsasimple/ after analyzing
Jesus;
Moreover, This gospel sample is uncomplete:
5 Yea, and for this very cause adding on
your part all diligence, in your faith supply virtue;
12 Wherefore I shall
be ready always to put you in remembrance of these things, though ye know
them, and are established in the truth which is with you.
whereunto ye do
well that ye take heed, as unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day
dawn, and the day-star arise in your hearts:
whereunto ye do well that ye
take heed, as unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawn, and
the day-star arise in your hearts:
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of
Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained a like precious faith with us in the
righteousness of our God and the Saviour
20 knowing this first, that no
prophecy of scripture is of private interpretation.
13 And I think it
right, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in
remembrance;
4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding
great promises;
16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables, when we
made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we
were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
15 Yea, I will give diligence that at
every time ye may be able after my decease to call these things to
remembrance.
18 and this voice we ourselves heard borne out of heaven, when
we were with him in the holy mount.
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of
Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained a like precious faith with us in the
righteousness of our God and the Saviour
17 For he received from God the
Father honor and glory, when there was borne such a voice to him by the
Majestic Glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased:
;
However, I think that we could take into account the judgment of the christ in a rapid
manner after discussing about Jesus;
Also, I think that we could try to deploy the prosperity of the christ with great
confidence;
what are the main interests of jesus fortress?

When studying Jesus , you should try http://www.topbibleverses.com/
Yours, faithfully