FS: Doc Savage
Hardyboys
2013-07-12 13:25:12 UTC
Doc Savage for sale from Amazon.com and Doc Savage comics for sale by me!
http://docsavage.bobfinnan.com
ThePulp.Net editor
2013-07-30 22:42:55 UTC
I've started compiling the annual links to PulpFest reports at Yellowed
Perils:

<http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/2013/07/30/pulpfest-2013-reports/>

or

<http://wp.me/p2qgXO-Ig>

If you've posted a report online, please let me know here or sending an
email via the email form at ThePulp.Net so that we can share it with others.

Sounds like another terrific convention!

Thanks!
--
William Lampkin

http://ThePulp.Net
Your link to the online world of the pulps!

Yellowed Perils: Thoughts and Comments on the World of the Pulps
http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/
j***@verizon.net
2013-08-04 23:06:36 UTC
I think if you put this in a thread of its own, people might actually look at it...
ThePulp.Net editor
2013-08-08 23:48:17 UTC
Post by j***@verizon.net
Post by ThePulp.Net editor
I've started compiling the annual links to PulpFest reports at Yellowed
I think if you put this in a thread of its own, people might actually look at it...
Whatcha mean "in a thread of its own"?

ThePulp.Net editor
2013-08-08 23:49:29 UTC
Post by j***@verizon.net
Post by ThePulp.Net editor
I've started compiling the annual links to PulpFest reports at Yellowed
I think if you put this in a thread of its own, people might actually look at it...
Oh, wait. I see. It posted as a followup to another post. Sorry about that!